Third best: Denver
Women especially enjoy a mile-high advantage in Denver when it comes to finding dates.
That's because the Mile High City has 129 young bachelors for every 100 young bachelorettes, putting Denver in the 77th percentile nationwide.Denver also places in the 93rd percentile for newly arrived single people as a proportion of total population, and ranks in the 94th percentile for single men under 35 as a percentage of its 620,000 overall residents. Lastly, the city rates in the 81st percentile for walkability. Unfortunately, daters should expect to pay for their own Denver omelets at breakfast, as the community places only in the 40th percentile for disposable income among single men. The typical Denver bachelor makes $32,950 a year but pays $1,468 a month for rent, leaving just $1,278 a month for everything else.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV