Fourth best: Charleston, S.C.
Finding a guy to dance the Charleston with in Charleston should be pretty easy. Single people who've lived in Charleston for less than five years make up 28.6% of the city's 665,000 population, a 99th-percentile showing, and single men under 35 account for 19.3% of Charleston residents -- another 99th-percentile ranking.
That said, Charleston places only in the 49th percentile for its walk score and in the 34th percentile for disposable income among single males.Unmarried Charleston men make a median $31,036 annually, yet typically pay $1,435 a month in rent. That gives them a relatively low $1,151 in extra funds per month to spend on dates and the like. The city has 156 young unmarried men for every 100 young unmarried women. That puts Charleston in the 96th percentile nationwide for the ratio of eligible young males to eligible young females.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV