Fifth best: Tucson, Ariz.
Zillow found that young, single men account for 11.4% of Tucson's 520,000 population -- a 70th percentile rating when compared with the nationwide average of 10% -- and that those single males in the Old Pueblo place in the 82nd percentile nationwide in terms of disposable income. The typical unmarried Tucson man earns a median $42,019 a year but pays just $939 in monthly rent, leaving $2,513 a month for dates and other expenses.
"Tucson has the most affordable rents among the top five cities for
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV