WHEELING, W.V., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- First West Virginia Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE.MKT: FWV) President and Chief Executive Officer, Sylvan J. Dlesk announced that the Board of Directors of First West Virginia Bancorp, Inc. has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 19 cents per share to be paid to its shareholders for the first quarter of 2013. The dividend will be paid on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 1, 2013.
First West Virginia Bancorp, Inc. is the parent company of Progressive Bank, N.A., Wheeling, West Virginia.
First West Virginia Bancorp, Inc. stock is traded on the NYSE MKT under the symbol "FWV."SOURCE First West Virginia Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV