BETHESDA, Md., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE: BFS) has declared the quarterly dividends for its 8% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock in the amount of $0.50 per depositary share, 9% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock in the amount of $0.5625 per depositary share and 6.875% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock in the amount of $0.4297 per depositary share. The preferred dividends will be paid April 15, 2013 to holders of record on April 5, 2013.
Saul Centers is a self-managed, self-administered equity real estate investment trust headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. Saul Centers currently operates and manages a real estate portfolio of 59 community and neighborhood shopping center and office/mixed-use properties totaling approximately 9.5 million square feet of leasable area. Over 85% of the Company's cash flow is generated from properties in the metropolitan Washington, DC/ Baltimore area.
More information about Saul Centers is available on the Company's website at www.saulcenters.com.
SOURCE Saul Centers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV