Like all new NV homes, those at The Grande at Canal Pointe are fully ENERGY STAR ® Certified, yielding monthly utility bills up to 30% lower than standard homes, according to the EPA. All NV homes also carry 10-year structural warranties, and are independently verified for quality by a third-party inspection company.
For further information about NVHomes' new single-family homes at The Grande at Canal Pointe, please phone (302) 227-7870 or visit NVHomes.com. You can also follow NVHomes through social media on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and builds homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes trade names, and operates in 27 metropolitan areas in 15 states and Washington, D.C. For more information about NVR, Inc., and its brands, see www.nvrinc.com, www.ryanhomes.com, www.nvhomes.com, www.foxridgehomes.com and www.heartlandcustomhomes.com.The information in this press release is subject to change and the pricing and other features of any NVR-built home will be established at the time of sale. ENERGY STAR ® is a registered trademark owned by the U.S. government. SOURCE NVR, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV