Earnings per diluted share for the year increased 7.4% to a record $2.61 compared to $2.43 for 2011. 2012 Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (6)(7) increased 6.3% to a record $2.69 compared to $2.53 for 2011.
Annual EBITDA (3) increased 16.1% to a record $196.0 million compared to $168.8 million for 2011.
Free cash flow (4) for the year increased 5.4% to a record $166.0 million compared to $157.5 million for 2011.
Annual cancel rate (5) was an all-time record low of 2.3%.Key annual financial results for 2012 versus 2011 are set forth in the following table (in millions, except per share). Reconciliations of non-GAAP net income per diluted share, EBITDA and free cash flow to their nearest comparable GAAP financial measures are attached to this Press Release.
|Revenues||$371.4 million||$330.2 million||12.5||%|
|Earnings per Diluted Share (6)||$||2.61||$||2.43||7.4||%|
|Non-GAAP Earnings per Diluted Share (6) (7)||$||2.69||$||2.53||6.3||%|
|EBITDA (3)||$196.0 million||$168.8 million||16.1||%|
|Free Cash Flow (4)||$166.0 million||$157.5 million||5.4||%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV