j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQGS:JCOM) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, provided fiscal 2013 financial estimates and announced that its Board of Directors has declared an increased quarterly cash dividend of $0.2325 per share.
FOURTH QUARTER 2012 RESULTS
Quarterly revenues increased 19.9% to a record $102 million compared to $85.1 million for Q4 2011.
Earnings per diluted share for the quarter increased 4.8% to $0.65 compared to $0.62 for Q4 2011. Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (1)(2) increased 9.4% to $0.70 compared to $0.64 for Q4 2011.Quarterly EBITDA (3) increased 13.4% to a record $52.3 million compared to $46.1 million for Q4 2011. Q4 2012 free cash flow (4) increased 12.7% to $45.2 million compared to $40.1 million for Q4 2011. Cancel rate (5) for the quarter continued to decline to an all-time record of 2.2%. j2 ended the quarter with $344 million in cash and investments after deploying $173.4 million during the quarter for the acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc. and j2's regular quarterly dividend. Key financial results for fourth quarter 2012 versus fourth quarter 2011 are set forth in the following table (in millions, except per share). Reconciliations of non-GAAP earnings per diluted share, EBITDA and free cash flow to their nearest comparable GAAP financial measures are attached to this Press Release.
|Q4 2012||Q4 2011||% Change|
|Revenues||$102 million||$85.1 million||19.9||%|
|Earnings per Diluted Share (1)||$||0.65||$||0.62||4.8||%|
|Non-GAAP Earnings per Diluted Share (1) (2)||$||0.70||$||0.64||9.4||%|
|EBITDA (3)||$52.3 million||$46.1 million||13.4||%|
|Free Cash Flow (4)||$45.2 million||$40.1 million||12.7||%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV