CB&I (NYSE: CBI) today announced two executive management appointments:
Patrick K. Mullen, 48, has been promoted to the position of Executive Vice President, Corporate Development.
Mullen has more than 25 years of experience in strategic planning, sales, marketing, and operations. He joined CB&I as Senior Vice President, Business Development for Lummus Technology in 2007 upon CB&I’s acquisition of Lummus. Mullen joined Lummus in 1998. He holds a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from the University of Notre Dame and an MBA from Northwestern's Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
Luke V. Scorsone, 57, has been promoted to the position of Executive Vice President and Group President of Fabrication Services.Scorsone has more than 35 years of experience in engineering, fabrication and construction of refining, LNG, and gas processing facilities. Prior to his new role, he served as president of the company’s Steel Plate Structures business. Scorsone joined CB&I in 2001 through the acquisition of PDM where he served as president of the Industrial Business Unit. He holds master’s and bachelor’s degrees in civil engineering from Cornell University. Mullen will be based in CB&I's administrative headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas and Scorsone in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, both reporting directly to Philip K. Asherman, President and CEO. "Pat and Luke have each made significant contributions to CB&I's strategic growth over the past several years and these promotions reflect their exceptional track records," said Asherman. "CB&I will utilize their strong leadership and technical skills going forward as we continue to focus on meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations and creating value for our shareholders." Effective the first quarter of 2013, CB&I will report its performance in four operating business groups. The groups align the company’s business units to highlight their distinct characteristics and provide improved clarity and visibility for our investors, employees and customers. CB&I’s operating business groups are:
- Technology which provides licensed process technologies, catalysts, specialized equipment and engineered products for use in petrochemical facilities, oil refineries and gas processing plants. This group also offers process planning and project development services, as well as a comprehensive program of aftermarket support. This business is led by Daniel M. McCarthy, Executive Vice President and Group President, Technology.
- Engineering, Construction and Maintenance which provides engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction of major energy infrastructure facilities, as well as comprehensive and integrated maintenance services. This business is led by Lasse Petterson, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
- Government Solutions which leads large, high-profile programs and projects--including design-build infrastructure projects--for federal, state and local governments. This group also provides full-scale environmental services for government and private sector clients, including remediation and restoration of contaminated sites, emergency response, and disaster recovery. This business is led by E. Chip Ray, Executive Vice President and Group President, Government Solutions.
- Fabrication Services which provides piping solutions and storage tanks and vessels for the oil and gas, water and wastewater, mining and power generation industries. This business is led by Luke V. Scorsone, Executive Vice President and Group President, Fabrication Services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV