TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NYSE: AMTD) announced the results of the voting by stockholders at its 2013 annual meeting, held Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013 in Omaha, Neb. At the meeting stockholders approved the following proposals:
- The election of four directors: Marshall A. Cohen, Kerry A. Peacock, J. Peter Ricketts, and Allan R. Tessler;
- The approval, on an advisory basis, of the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers; and
- The ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending Sept. 30, 2013.
The 2012 TD Ameritrade Annual Report on Form 10-K is also available for review on the Company’s corporate web site, www.amtd.com. An archived webcast of the meeting is available on the Events and Presentations page of the web site.
For the latest news and information about TD Ameritrade, please follow the Company on Twitter, @TDAmeritradePR.
AMTD-GAbout TD Ameritrade Holding CorporationMillions of investors and independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) have turned to TD Ameritrade’s (NYSE: AMTD) technology, people and education to help make investing and trading easier to understand and do. Online or over the phone. In a branch or with an independent RIA. First-timer or sophisticated trader. Our clients want to take control, and we help them decide how - bringing Wall Street to Main Street for more than 37 years. TD Ameritrade has time and again been recognized as a leader in investment services. Please visit the TD Ameritrade’s newsroom or www.amtd.com for more information. Brokerage services provided by TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA ( www.FINRA.org) /SIPC ( www.SIPC.org) /NFA ( www.nfa.futures.org)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts