- This is the latest in a series of arrests and take-downs that Trend Micro has been involved with. Other recent collaborations included the Ghostclick/Rove Digital takedown, the "Soldier" SpyEye disruption, the LuckyCat APT campaign and the IXESHE APT campaign.
- Trend Micro's products currently protect against all known versions of Reveton.
- This illustrates that effective work to protect customers from malware like Reveton involves not just technological solutions but active partnerships and collaborations with law enforcement agencies and government agencies.
- More information can be found at: http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/key-figure-in-police-ransomware-activity-nabbed-2 andat: http://www.interior.gob.es/press/golpe-policial-a-una-de-las-mayores-redes-cibercriminales-especializada-en-infectar-millones-de-ordenadores-de-todo-el-mundo-14802
Trend Micro Teams With Spanish Police In Reveton Ransomware Gang Arrests
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts