Rep. Fattah Adds Veterans Affairs And Military Construction Oversight To His Expanding Duties
"In particular I will be working with our excellent hospitals, universities and research institutions in Philadelphia to make sure their facilities are fully engaged to assist in the health care and education of our veterans," Fattah said. "Magee Rehabilitation Hospital, the University of Pennsylvania, Temple and Saint Joseph's Universities, Lankenau Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University are all involved in this valuable work."
Fattah continues to serve as the Ranking Member (senior Democrat) on the Appropriations Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science and Related Agencies, where he is the Democrats' lead Appropriator for scientific research, brain science, youth mentoring and manufacturing innovation. He is also a member of the Appropriations Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development.
SOURCE Office of Congressman Chaka Fattah
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV