Technology media company TechTarget, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTGT) today announced financial results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2012.
With respect to results for the quarter, total Q4 2012 revenues decreased 12% to $25.4 million compared to Q4 2011. Q4 2012 online revenue decreased by 13% to $22.6 million compared to Q4 2011. Online revenues represented 89% of total Q4 2012 revenues. Q4 2012 events revenue decreased by 7% to $2.7 million compared to Q4 2011 and represented 11% of total Q4 2012 revenues. Total 2012 revenues decreased 5% to $100.0 million compared to 2011. Total 2012 online revenue decreased by 4% to $88.2 million compared to 2011. Online revenues represented 88% of total 2012 revenues. Total 2012 events revenue decreased by 11% to $11.8 million compared to 2011 and represented 12% of total 2012 revenues.
Adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, other income and expense, income taxes, depreciation, and amortization, as further adjusted to eliminate stock-based compensation) for Q4 2012 decreased 32% to $5.8 million compared to $8.5 million for Q4 2011. Adjusted EBITDA for full year 2012 decreased 21% to $20.0 million compared to $25.3 million for the full year 2011.
The Company generated $3.8 million of cash in the quarter and $13.1 million in the year.Total gross profit margin for Q4 2012 was 74%, compared to 77% for Q4 2011. Online gross profit margin decreased to 75% for Q4 2012, compared to 79% for Q4 2011. Events gross profit margin increased to 63% for Q4 2012, as compared to 60% for Q4 2011. Total gross profit margin for full year 2012 was 72%, compared to 74% for full year 2011. Online gross profit margin decreased to 73% for full year 2012, compared to 76% for full year 2011. Events gross profit margin remained flat at 64% for full year 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV