VERO BEACH, Fla., Feb. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR, ARR PrA, and ARR PrB; NYSE MKT: ARR.WS) ("ARMOUR" or the "Company") today announced the preliminary estimated results and selected financial data provided below for the quarter ended December 31, 2012 and as of December 31, 2012.
- The Company expects to report taxable REIT income per share for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 in an amount that approximates dividends paid of $0.27 and $1.20 per share, respectively, for such periods.
- Q4 2012 GAAP earnings of $114.0 million to $117.0 million, or $0.36 to $0.38 on a per diluted common share basis.
- December 31, 2012 book value (shareholders' equity) of $7.28 to $7.30 per diluted common share.
- As of December 31, 2012, there were 309,013,984 common shares and 2,005,611 Series A Preferred shares outstanding.
- As of February 12, 2013, there were 309,045,797 common shares, 2,180,572 Series A Preferred shares and 5,400,000 Series B Preferred shares outstanding. The Company estimates that its current book value (shareholders' equity) is $6.70 to $6.76 per diluted common share.
The preliminary estimated GAAP earnings and book value, as well as taxable REIT income, are subject to revision as we finalize our financial statements for the year ended and as of December 31, 2012, including all disclosures required by GAAP, and as our auditors conduct their audit of these financial statements. Factors that could cause these preliminary estimates to differ include, but are not limited to: (i) additional adjustments in the calculation of financial results for, or portfolio values as of, the year-end date, or the application of accounting principles, (ii) discovery of new information that alters expectations about fourth quarter and year end results or impacts valuation methodologies underlying these results, (iii) errors in the assessment of portfolio value, and (iv) accounting changes required by GAAP.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV