First Quarter 2013: The Company expects first quarter revenues to be in the range of $28 million to $34 million. GAAP net loss for the first quarter is expected to be in the range of $1.05 to $1.20 per basic and diluted share, based on basic and diluted weighted average shares outstanding of 27.3 million.
Full Year 2013: The Company currently expects full year 2013 revenues to be in the range of $360 million to $400 million, consistent with the Company's prior guidance. GAAP net income for 2013 is expected to be in the range of $0.60 to $0.85 per diluted share, compared to the Company's previously published 2013 guidance range of $0.50 to $0.75 per diluted share. This revised range is based on diluted weighted average shares outstanding of 29 million compared to 28 million diluted shares used as the basis for the Company's previously published guidance. Full year 2013 adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in the range of $62 million to $77 million, compared to the Company's previously published guidance range of $60 million to $75 million. The Company expects stock-based compensation expense to be between $13 million and $15 million, amortization of acquisition related intangibles expense to be approximately $7 million, depreciation expense to be between $21 million and $24 million, and interest and other expense, net, to be between $0.5 and $1.5 million. The estimated provision for income taxes is expected to be between $3 million and $5 million.
These statements are forward-looking and actual results may differ materially. These statements are based on information available as of February 13, 2013, and the Company assumes no obligation to publicly update or revise its financial outlook. Investors are reminded that actual results may differ from these estimates for the reasons described below and in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV