"As we close out 2012, we are proud of all that we accomplished in this transition year - particularly as we eliminated more than $26 million in annualized costs while working to re-define our strategic focus, reorganize the business around our core assets and improve our product execution," said Tom Carson, President and CEO of Rovi. "In 2013, we will continue executing on our strategic plan to position Rovi for sustainable growth in years to come. We look forward to strengthening our core business and creating our role at the center of the new value chain as digital entertainment continues to transition to TV Everywhere and IP video delivery."
Consistent with the information provided at the Company's investor day in early January, Rovi anticipates fiscal year 2013 revenue of between $630 million and $660 million, and Adjusted Pro Forma Income Per Common Share of between $1.90 and $2.20, excluding revenues and results from the Rovi Entertainment Store business, which has been reclassified as discontinued operations.
Conference Call InformationRovi management will host a conference call today, February 13, 2013, at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the financial results. Investors and analysts interested in participating in the conference are welcome to call 1-800-762-8779 (or international +1-480-629-9771) and reference the Rovi call. The conference call can also be accessed via live webcast in the Investor Relations section of Rovi's website at http://www.rovicorp.com/ . A replay of the conference call will be available through April 30, 2013 and can be accessed by calling 1-800-406-7325 (or international +1-303-590-3030) and entering access code 4594114#. A replay of the audio webcast will be available on Rovi Corporation's website approximately 1-2 hours after the live webcast ends and will remain on Rovi Corporation's website until its next quarterly earnings call.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV