- Quarterly and full year revenues of $523 million and $2.2 billion;
- Quarterly and full year GAAP diluted net earnings per share of 40 cents and $2.71;
- Quarterly and full year non-GAAP diluted net earnings per share of 58 cents and $3.62;
- Full year cash flow from operations and free cash flow of $205 million and $155 million;
- Quarterly and full year adjusted EBITDA of $44 million and $260 million;
- Twelve-month backlog of $568 million and total backlog of $1.0 billion; and
- Quarterly bookings of $467 million.
Itron Announces Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.