Dyax Corp. (NASDAQ: DYAX) today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012. Dyax will host a webcast and conference call at 5:00 p.m. (ET) today to review financial results and updates regarding its key value drivers - the KALBITOR ® (ecallantide) business and angioedema portfolio, as well as the Licensing and Funded Research Program (LFRP).
Highlights of 2012 include:
- KALBITOR ® fourth quarter 2012 net sales increased to $11.8 million, a 9.3% increase over the third quarter;
- KALBITOR net sales increased 74% to $39.8 million for the year, contributing to total revenues of $54.7 million for 2012;
- LFRP portfolio now includes 13 royalty and/or milestone eligible clinical candidates, of which three are in Phase 3 and four are in Phase 2 clinical development; and
- Cash, cash equivalents and investments at December 31, 2012 totaled $29 million.
“2012 was another strong year for the KALBITOR business with sales reaching $39.8 million,” stated Gustav Christensen, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dyax. “It was also an important year for our Licensing and Funded Research Program (LFRP), which demonstrated its potential for value creation following the release of positive Phase 3 data from one of our collaborator’s drug candidates. In the year ahead, the robust LFRP pipeline will continue to mature, with multiple data read-outs expected throughout 2013.”
Mr. Christensen added: “Dyax is translating its years of know-how and expertise, both in the angioedema field and antibody discovery, to advance its strategy for creating meaningful value for our shareholders. We look forward to a productive 2013.”2012 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results Total revenues for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 were $16.0 million, as compared to $8.5 million for the comparable quarter in 2011. Fourth quarter 2012 revenues included $11.8 million of KALBITOR net sales, as compared to $7.0 million for 2011.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts