Dyax Corp. (NASDAQ: DYAX) today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012. Dyax will host a webcast and conference call at 5:00 p.m. (ET) today to review financial results and updates regarding its key value drivers - the KALBITOR ® (ecallantide) business and angioedema portfolio, as well as the Licensing and Funded Research Program (LFRP).
Highlights of 2012 include:
- KALBITOR ® fourth quarter 2012 net sales increased to $11.8 million, a 9.3% increase over the third quarter;
- KALBITOR net sales increased 74% to $39.8 million for the year, contributing to total revenues of $54.7 million for 2012;
- LFRP portfolio now includes 13 royalty and/or milestone eligible clinical candidates, of which three are in Phase 3 and four are in Phase 2 clinical development; and
- Cash, cash equivalents and investments at December 31, 2012 totaled $29 million.
“2012 was another strong year for the KALBITOR business with sales reaching $39.8 million,” stated Gustav Christensen, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dyax. “It was also an important year for our Licensing and Funded Research Program (LFRP), which demonstrated its potential for value creation following the release of positive Phase 3 data from one of our collaborator’s drug candidates. In the year ahead, the robust LFRP pipeline will continue to mature, with multiple data read-outs expected throughout 2013.”
Mr. Christensen added: “Dyax is translating its years of know-how and expertise, both in the angioedema field and antibody discovery, to advance its strategy for creating meaningful value for our shareholders. We look forward to a productive 2013.”2012 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results Total revenues for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 were $16.0 million, as compared to $8.5 million for the comparable quarter in 2011. Fourth quarter 2012 revenues included $11.8 million of KALBITOR net sales, as compared to $7.0 million for 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV