- KALBITOR ® fourth quarter 2012 net sales increased to $11.8 million, a 9.3% increase over the third quarter;
- KALBITOR net sales increased 74% to $39.8 million for the year, contributing to total revenues of $54.7 million for 2012;
- LFRP portfolio now includes 13 royalty and/or milestone eligible clinical candidates, of which three are in Phase 3 and four are in Phase 2 clinical development; and
- Cash, cash equivalents and investments at December 31, 2012 totaled $29 million.
Dyax Corp. Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts