- Program and Pipeline Highlights
- Advanced manufacturing and GLP toxicology studies of ARC-520, with regulatory filing expected in Q2 2013 to begin first-in-man studies;
- Presented data at multiple scientific conferences including data on new DPC subcutaneous formulation showing 99% target gene knockdown in non-human primates without observed toxicity;
- Published studies in the journal Nucleic Acid Therapeutics demonstrating high levels of knockdown in non-human primates using cholesterol-conjugated siRNA, DPCs, and a novel co-injection strategy;
- Received additional patents on the DPC siRNA delivery system;
- Established a Clinical Advisory Board for hepatitis B including prominent hepatologist Dr. Robert G. Gish;
- Business Development Highlights
- Entered into a Collaboration and License Agreement with Shire for peptide-targeted therapeutics that includes research funding for Arrowhead, up to $32.8 million in potential milestone payments, and royalties on sales;
- Financial Highlights
- Strengthened the balance sheet through equity financings with gross proceeds of $7.5 million.
Arrowhead Reports Fiscal 2013 First Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.