- Program and Pipeline Highlights
- Advanced manufacturing and GLP toxicology studies of ARC-520, with regulatory filing expected in Q2 2013 to begin first-in-man studies;
- Presented data at multiple scientific conferences including data on new DPC subcutaneous formulation showing 99% target gene knockdown in non-human primates without observed toxicity;
- Published studies in the journal Nucleic Acid Therapeutics demonstrating high levels of knockdown in non-human primates using cholesterol-conjugated siRNA, DPCs, and a novel co-injection strategy;
- Received additional patents on the DPC siRNA delivery system;
- Established a Clinical Advisory Board for hepatitis B including prominent hepatologist Dr. Robert G. Gish;
- Business Development Highlights
- Entered into a Collaboration and License Agreement with Shire for peptide-targeted therapeutics that includes research funding for Arrowhead, up to $32.8 million in potential milestone payments, and royalties on sales;
- Financial Highlights
- Strengthened the balance sheet through equity financings with gross proceeds of $7.5 million.
Arrowhead Reports Fiscal 2013 First Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.