UDR, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: UDR), a leading multifamily real estate investment trust, today announced that Jerry Davis, Senior Vice President of Operations, has been named Chief Operating Officer.
“Jerry has been with UDR for 21 years and served in many leadership roles. Since being promoted to SVP of Operations in 2007, he has become a recognized leader in the multifamily space and successfully managed our portfolio through the worst economic downturn we have faced as a company,” stated Tom Toomey, President and CEO of UDR. “His promotion to Chief Operating Officer is well deserved and I look forward to continuing to work with Jerry for many years to come.”
About UDR, Inc.
UDR, Inc. (NYSE:
an S&P 400 company, is a leading multifamily real estate investment
trust with a demonstrated performance history of delivering superior and
dependable returns by successfully managing, buying, selling, developing
and redeveloping attractive real estate properties in targeted U.S.
markets. As of December 31, 2012, UDR owned or had an ownership position
in 54,195 apartment homes including 3,066 homes under development. For
40 years, UDR has delivered long-term value to shareholders, the best
standard of service to residents and the highest quality experience for
associates. Additional information can be found on the Company's website
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV