MALVERN, Pa., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Endo Health Solutions (Nasdaq: ENDP) will announce its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results after the close of the U.S. financial markets on February 28, 2013 and will host a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET that day to discuss these results.
David P. Holveck, president and CEO of Endo, Julie McHugh, chief operating officer, Dr. Ivan Gergel, executive vice president of R&D, Alan Levin, executive vice president and chief financial officer, and Blaine Davis, senior vice president, corporate affairs will host the call.
Investors and other interested parties may call 866-788-0540 (domestic) or 857-350-1678 (international) and enter passcode 24422412. Please dial in 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
A replay of the call will be available from February 28 at 6:30 p.m. ET until 12:00 p.m. ET on March 14 by dialing 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international) and entering passcode 81861650.A simultaneous webcast of the call may be accessed by visiting www.endo.com. In addition, a replay of the webcast will be available until 12:00 p.m. ET on March 14. The replay can be accessed by clicking on "Events" in the Investor Relations section of the website. About Endo Endo Health Solutions Inc. (Endo) is a US-based diversified healthcare company that is redefining healthcare value by finding solutions for the unmet needs of patients along care pathways for pain management, pelvic health, urology, endocrinology and oncology. Through our operating companies: AMS, Endo Pharmaceuticals, HealthTronics and Qualitest, Endo is dedicated to improving care through a combination of branded products, generics, devices, technology and services that creates maximum value for patients, providers and payers alike. Learn more at www.endo.com. SOURCE Endo Health Solutions Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV