10 Arrested At Protest Of Patriot Bankruptcy Case
The lawsuit claims that 90 percent of the retirees for whom Patriot is responsible worked for Peabody and Arch, not Patriot.
Svec said Patriot was highly successful when it launched but was hurt by the global financial crisis, drops in prices for metallurgical coal, competition from cheap natural gas and federal environmental regulations.
AP reporter Jim Suhr in St. Louis contributed to this report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV