BOSTON, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SageQuest, a leading GPS-based fleet management and business intelligence software as a service (SaaS), has been named an Exclusive Provider by the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC). SageQuest is a branded offering from Fleetmatics Group PLC (NYSE: FLTX).
"NCTC partners with providers that offer simple solutions for our members, and SageQuest delivers another strong choice when helping our members to cost effectively expand their reach of service and improve profitability," said Corey McCarthy, CFO for NCTC. "We were attracted to the SageQuest platform because of its proven support to cable operators and telecomm companies, as well as its unique business model and member friendly pricing."
Cable operator and telecomm company customers of SageQuest include NCTC members Buckeye Cable System, NewWave Communications, Wave Broadband and Midcontinent Communications. The Fleetmatics Group has been invited by NCTC to present SageQuest to its members at their upcoming Winter Education Conference, being held in Las Vegas, Feb. 25-26.
"Fuel savings, less accidents, and timely customer service are just a fraction of the benefits our customers realize," said Karl Weber, vice president of sales SageQuest. "Our cable operator and telecomm company customers appreciate the sense of comfort gained from knowing that their drivers are safe and serving customers, as this allows them to focus on other mission critical areas of their business."About Fleetmatics Group Fleetmatics Group PLC is a leading global provider of fleet management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS). Our solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with managing local fleets, and improve the productivity of their mobile workforces, by extracting actionable business intelligence from real-time and historical vehicle and driver behavioral data.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV