- Day 1: National marketers are targeting local consumers across core local channels. In a fast-paced SuperForum titled, "National Brands, Local Channels," BIA/Kelsey's industry analysts will weigh in on key opportunities in display, search, social, mobile, video, deals and loyalty, and discuss the sales force transformation required to leverage these opportunities.
- Day 2: A superstar session on new directions in local search will show how the world of search has evolved tremendously, integrating with every marketing channel available to local marketers. The day will conclude with a special session devoted to startups featuring a keynote by David S. Kidder, author of "The Startup Playbook," followed by the presentation of BIA/Kelsey's LOCAL Liftoff Awards to the top startups among LEADING IN LOCAL Future Stars .
- Day 3: Google's Kesh Patel will discuss the search giant's local online and mobile initiatives—homegrown and through partnerships. In addition, a panel of progressive traditional media leaders from The Boston Globe, Gatehouse Media Ventures, Hearst Newspapers and NPR Digital Services will discuss the lessons learned in leveraging their brands and infrastructure to continue leading in local.
Speaker Lineup For BIA/Kelsey's 'LEADING IN LOCAL' Event Reflects Rapid Shifts In Local Media Across Mobile, Social, Search And Promotions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.