NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Bankrate Inc. fell 19.0 percent to $10.03.
Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. fell 18.5 percent to $29.83.
Rackspace Hosting Inc. fell 18.0 percent to $61.46.Blount International Inc. fell 10.7 percent to $15.55. Ruckus Wireless fell 10.1 percent to $23.27. Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. fell 9.1 percent to $21.35. Dean Foods Co. fell 8.8 percent to $16.78. Myers Industries Inc. fell 7.8 percent to $13.24. Landauer Inc. fell 6.8 percent to $56.61. Dr Pepper Snapple fell 6.3 percent to $42.47.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV