The consent solicitation is being made solely on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in the Consent Solicitation Statement. The solicitation, as well as the concurrent solicitations with respect to VMSF’s senior secured notes due 2021 and VMF’s senior notes due 2019, will expire at 5:00 pm New York time on February 14, 2013. VMSF may, in its sole discretion, terminate, extend or amend any consent solicitation at any time as described in the Consent Solicitation Statement.
This announcement is for information purposes only and is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. No recommendation is being made as to whether holders of 2018 Notes should consent to the Amendments or the Waivers. The solicitation of consents is not being made in any jurisdiction in which, or to or from any person to or from whom, it is unlawful to make such solicitation under applicable state or foreign securities or “blue sky” laws.
Virgin Media cautions you that statements included in this announcement that are not a description of historical facts are forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors which, if they do not materialize or prove correct, could cause Virgin Media's results to differ materially from historical results or those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Certain of these factors are discussed in more detail under 'Risk Factors' and elsewhere in Virgin Media's annual report on Form 10-K as filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on February 7, 2013, as amended. There can be no assurance that the transactions contemplated in this announcement will be completed. Virgin Media assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement included in this announcement to reflect events or circumstances arising after the date on which it was made.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV