MADISON, Wis., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE: LNT) has scheduled its year-end 2012 earnings release for Thursday, February 14th, before the stock market opens. A conference call to review the year-end results is scheduled for the same day at 9:00 a.m. CT.
Alliant Energy will webcast the event live at www.alliantenergy.com/investors. The call is open to the public and will be hosted by Patricia Kampling, Chairman, President and CEO, and Tom Hanson, Senior Vice President and CFO. Individuals who would like to participate in the conference call can do so by dialing (888) 221-9591 ( United States & Canada) or (913) 312-1434 (international), passcode 8244179.
A replay of the call will be available through February 21, 2013, at (888) 203-1112 ( United States & Canada) or (719) 457-0820 (international). Callers should reference passcode 8244179. An archive of the webcast will also be available on the company's website at www.alliantenergy.com/investors.Alliant Energy Corporation is an energy-services provider with subsidiaries serving approximately 1 million electric and over 414,000 natural gas customers. Providing its customers in the Midwest with regulated electricity and natural gas service is the company's primary focus. Alliant Energy, headquartered in Madison, Wis., is a Fortune 1000 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LNT. For more information, visit the company's Web site at www.alliantenergy.com . SOURCE Alliant Energy Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV