Restaurant.com Selects Badgeville To Reward Customer Loyalty Using Gamification
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. and ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Badgeville, the #1 gamification platform, and Restaurant.com, the nation's largest dining deals site, today have announced the launch of a new rewards program geared towards engaging loyal customers and helping them discover thousands of new dining opportunities offered by the site.
The first program of its kind, Restaurant.com's new social loyalty program for the best dining deals employs Badgeville's Behavior Platform to recognize highly engaged and loyal customers through a gamified experience. Rewards program participants can earn points, badges, and advance on the Restaurant.com Rewards Leaderboard simply by shopping and sharing on social channels, as well as for repeat site visits.
"Badgeville's dynamic Behavior Platform enabled us to quickly realize our vision for an innovative customer loyalty program," said Christopher Krohn, President and CMO, Restaurant.com. "We are excited to offer our customers yet another way to engage with our brand and discover amazing dining discounts everywhere their travels take them."
How the Program Works:
- Customers are automatically enrolled in the program when they log-in to their Restaurant.com account and can begin to earn points immediately.
- Once they complete a reward-worthy action, participants receive a message of congratulations as well as a clue about what to do next to achieve additional points and badges.
- Customers start at a Newbie level and continue to "level-up" as points and badges are earned.
- As the program continues to grow, Restaurant.com will identify ways to surprise high-level participants with Restaurant.com gift certificates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV