Mixed In Key Releases IMashup 2.0 For IOS
iMashup enables users to easily adjust the high, mid, and low frequency ranges to help place emphasis on the desired part of a song, whether that be the bassline, melody or hi-hats. Mashups can be saved and exported as M4A files to be sent over email, shared on Facebook, or synced with iTunes as high-quality WAV files.
- Access iTunes music library on iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Copy/paste audio segments
- Ability to loop audio segments
- Change segment order by dragging sections to desired location
- Easy-to-comprehend explanation of sharable audio export formats
- Save mashup projects to work on later
- Continued audio export while application is running in the background
- Send finished tracks in M4A format over email or share on Facebook
- Sync mashups with iTunes to export in high-quality WAV format
Pricing and AvailabilityiMashup is $6.99 and is available for immediate download at the App Store.
High-resolution images are available from http://www.imashup.com/iMashup-Screenshots.zip.
To see iMashup in action visit YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPr7FTJmNUM.About Mixed In Key LLCMixed In Key is a DJ-powered company founded by Yakov Vorobyev in early 2006. Mixed In Key software is currently the #1 harmonic-mixing DJ tool used by tens of thousands of professional DJs, as well as GRAMMY®-winning producers. The company also produces Platinum Notes, an audio-mastering application that works standalone or in tandem with Mixed In Key; Mashup, an audio editor for easily creating Mashups; and other apps for Mac OS X, Windows and iOS. For regular Mixed In Key updates, please join facebook.com/mixedinkey or visit www.mixedinkey.com.
All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies. Media Contact: Anders SteeleFortyThree, Inc. MIK@43pr.com831.401.3175 SOURCE Mixed In Key
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV