iMashup enables users to easily adjust the high, mid, and low frequency ranges to help place emphasis on the desired part of a song, whether that be the bassline, melody or hi-hats. Mashups can be saved and exported as M4A files to be sent over email, shared on Facebook, or synced with iTunes as high-quality WAV files.
- Access iTunes music library on iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Copy/paste audio segments
- Ability to loop audio segments
- Change segment order by dragging sections to desired location
- Easy-to-comprehend explanation of sharable audio export formats
- Save mashup projects to work on later
- Continued audio export while application is running in the background
- Send finished tracks in M4A format over email or share on Facebook
- Sync mashups with iTunes to export in high-quality WAV format
Pricing and AvailabilityiMashup is $6.99 and is available for immediate download at the App Store.
High-resolution images are available from http://www.imashup.com/iMashup-Screenshots.zip.
To see iMashup in action visit YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPr7FTJmNUM.About Mixed In Key LLCMixed In Key is a DJ-powered company founded by Yakov Vorobyev in early 2006. Mixed In Key software is currently the #1 harmonic-mixing DJ tool used by tens of thousands of professional DJs, as well as GRAMMY®-winning producers. The company also produces Platinum Notes, an audio-mastering application that works standalone or in tandem with Mixed In Key; Mashup, an audio editor for easily creating Mashups; and other apps for Mac OS X, Windows and iOS. For regular Mixed In Key updates, please join facebook.com/mixedinkey or visit www.mixedinkey.com.
All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies. Media Contact: Anders SteeleFortyThree, Inc. MIK@43pr.com831.401.3175 SOURCE Mixed In Key