Mixed In Key Releases IMashup 2.0 For IOS
MIAMI BEACH, Fla., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mixed In Key today announced the release of iMashup 2.0, the newest version of its popular iOS app that allows users to easily mix songs together whenever inspiration strikes. iMashup 2.0 adds new features, such as looping, copy/paste and audio segment rearranging that enables anyone to create professional-quality audio mixes on their iOS device.
To begin creating mashups now, download the app or search for "iMashup" in the AppleApp Store.
"iMashup provides users with a powerful, intuitive and easy-to-use tool to create their very own mashups directly on their iPhones or iPads in five minutes or less," said Yakov Vorobyev, president of Mixed In Key. "Users can experiment with their music collections and see which songs are a perfect fit to be played together. I've discovered beautiful combinations in my own music collection."
iMashup allows users to access music from their iPhone, iPad or iPod to beatmatch and harmonically mix tracks. With the updated version comes the option to copy/paste and loop audio segments, making it easier to fit songs of different lengths together. In iMashup 2.0, segments can be dragged to any location in the project, allowing users to rearrange a song to make it their own. Additional updates include audio export while the application is running in the background and an easy-to-understand listing of audio formats that are available for sharing.Users can add a track to the project and Mixed In Key's unparalleled key-detection algorithm will sort the rest of the music collection based on harmonic compatibility with the first track in the project. The most compatible tracks will appear at the top of the browser making it easy to select songs that will mix well together.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV