Intermap Technologies 2012 Fourth Quarter And Year-End Conference Call Notice
DENVER, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - (TSX: IMP) (OTCBB: ITMSF), - Intermap Technologies Corporation issued notice today that it will release its 2012 fourth quarter and year-end financial results after the close of trading on Monday, March 11, 2013.
A conference call to review the results will take place the same day at 4:30 pm ET ( 2:30 pm MT). To participate in the call, please dial +1-647-427-7450 or 1-888-231-8191 approximately 10 minutes prior to the conference call. A recording of the conference call will be available through March 18, 2013. Please dial +1-416-849-0833 or 1-855-859-2056 and provide pass code 10795651 to listen to the rebroadcast. The call will also be available on Intermap's website at http://www.intermap.com/investors.aspx for replay.
About Intermap Technologies Intermap ( www.intermap.com) is an industry leader in location-based services and geospatial Solutions On Demand™. Through its powerful suite of 3DBI applications and proprietary development of contiguous databases that fuse volumes of GIS data into a single source, Intermap is able to provide location-based solutions for customers in diverse markets around the world that solve today's complex geospatial challenges.
SOURCE Intermap Technologies Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV