Inq Mobile Launches MATERIAL Delivering Content Based On Your Social DNA
LONDON, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --Inq Mobile today announces the beta launch of MATERIAL, a free service that maps your social DNA to deliver a personalized collection of news, stories and videos to your smartphone. To get started, download MATERIAL from the Google Play store here.
To view a video introduction and walkthrough of MATERIAL, visit INQ's YouTube channel here.
Just enter your Twitter or Facebook credentials into MATERIAL and it searches out current things you'll love from sources you'll know and new ones you'll discover. The more you use MATERIAL the more it learns from you, fine tuning your experience and evolving with you as your tastes and interests change.
"We have used our combined Android and social network knowledge to create MATERIAL which analyzes individual tastes and interests to give each person a unique experience mapped to their social DNA," said Ken Johnstone, CEO & Co-Founder of Inq Mobile. "MATERIAL pores over millions of pieces of content to deliver the perfect combination that you will find entertaining, interesting and informative."With the sheer volume of digital content out there MATERIAL aims to be a single source for all current information by applying a proprietary algorithm to your social activity, including the people you follow, the things you say and the things you do. It scours the globe for relevant content that it groups by interests. You can also easily add an interest if it's outside your existing social activity. MATERIAL Features
- MATERIAL is unique to you, what you like and who you follow - we search millions of sites throughout the day to bring you the stories that are right for you in graphically rich editions.
- Takes no time or effort to set up – just sign in to Twitter and/or Facebook and MATERIAL delivers personalized content based on your social activity.
- MATERIAL adapts to you, so as your interests change, our app changes with you, while you still remain in control of your listed topics.
- It's not just the usual sources; MATERIAL gives you stories from places you never knew existed.
- If you love something MATERIAL has discovered, it's easy to share across your social networks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV