DLI Unveils The Latest In Its Line Of Rugged Vehicle Mount Computers
LAPORTE, Ind., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DLI, a leading manufacturer of rugged tablets, in-vehicle computers, and mobile POS devices today announced the release of the DLI 9300 Vehicle Mount Computer.
A fifth-generation vehicle mount computer, the DLI 9300 VMC is built to operate in the harshest of industrial environments. The 8.4" industrial-rated resistive LCD touch screen comes with an optional heated screen defroster, allowing you to operate in extreme cold temperatures as low as -22°F.Multiple and concurrent operating wireless communications options with WiFi, CDMA and GPRS, Bluetooth, and GPS combine with a robust dual core Intel ® Atom processor, memory and storage specs to deliver both outstanding performance and energy efficiency. Other key features of the DLI 9300 Vehicle Mount Computer include:
- Fully mapped 72-key backlit QWERTY keyboard with number pad and 12 function keys
- Choice of Operating Systems, including Windows ® 7, Windows ® Embedded 7, Linux 2.6 (Ubuntu) and Android ® 4.0 ICS
- An integrated power-filtering DC converter (10~75V input) with integrated battery backup
- A variety of ports, including (2) USB 2.0 locking connectors, (2) RS232 or (1) VGA port, (1) Ethernet 10/100/1000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV