- A polarization filter has been included as a standard accessory enabling the device to measure and adhere to the Measurement Condition M3 of ISO 13655
- Printing quality control functions such as trapping, spot color density, and printing plate dot area
- Target Match function displays the color difference of an ink from the target color and the density adjustment needed to bring the ink closer to the target color, allowing for better quality control of spot and process colors.
- Pass/fail judgment against user defined targets AND industry designated targets such as ISO 12647, JapanColor, GRACoL/SWOP and PSO. Ideal tool for brand colors and on-site printing quality control allowing the evaluation of color difference, TVI and mid-tone spread
- Gray balance feature allows for grays to be evaluated using the G7® specification method
- Backing conversion feature allows the instrument to compensate for backing differences. Very important when specifications are set for white backing and the printer need to measure on a black backing due to the nature of their work.
- Data Management Software – Provide 3 key features:
- Transfer measurement data directly into Excel spreadsheet
- Manages "Color Sets" for both customized color libraries and industry guidelines like ISO 12647
- Reading and registering of a user illuminant data. The FD-7 measures a particular light source as a master instrument and data can be uploaded to FD-5/7 field instruments. Color control using the same illumination light source at multiple locations can be achieved.
- Konica Minolta's own Spectra MagicNX v2.4 is now supported, allowing the users an easy-to-use intuitive color quality software.
Konica Minolta Sensing Releases Updated Firmware For FD-Series Spectrodensitometers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts