For the first time, American Express, in partnership with NBA Digital, will take basketball fans inside NBA All-Star Media Day offering unprecedented digital and live stream access to the players they love. NBA All-Star Media Day Streaming Live Courtesy of American Express from Houston, Texas can be viewed at www.nba.com/amexallstar on February 15 th beginning at 1:30 PM ET / 12:30 PM CT.
The global live stream courtesy of American Express will mark the first time fans will be able to watch the media availability online. In the days leading up to NBA All-Star Media Day, fans can submit their questions via Twitter using #AmexAllStar for an opportunity to hear their favorite NBA All-Star provide answers live through NBA.com’s coverage of Media Day.
Offering a suite of exclusive digital and social media experiences, American Express will provide basketball fans from around the world several innovative ways to connect to NBA All-Star 2013 at www.nba.com/amexallstar, including:
- Unlock Your All-Star Experience : Fans can visit www.nba.com/amexallstar to submit their questions and explore a range of interactive content from highlight videos to this year’s All-Star apparel.
- Choose Your Cam: The audience can control their viewing experience throughout NBA All-Star Media Day by switching between four cameras, each featuring a different player taking questions live.
- Chat Live: Fans can chat along with the live stream in real-time, reacting to player’s comments and joining the excitement leading into the 2013 NBA All-Star Game on Sunday.
- Go Behind-the-Scenes : Explore behind-the-scenes photos from inside NBA All-Star Media Day and all the weekend’s events from the NBA’s Instagram account.
- Gear Up Like the Pros : Browse relevant NBA apparel. American Express® Cardmembers who sync their eligible American Express Card with their Facebook, Foursquare or Twitter account at sync.americanexpress.com can unlock an exclusive offer to receive a one-time $10 statement credit when they use their synced American Express Card to make a purchase of $30 or more when shopping on www.NBAStore.com.
- Media Day On-Demand: Relive NBA All-Star Media Day for the duration of NBA All-Star by visiting www.nba.com/allstar_interviews. The interview videos will be available until Sunday, February 17.
American Express will also be integrated into TNT Overtime, a live video player offering a companion experience during TNT’s live coverage of NBA All-Star. Fans will be able to access alternative camera angles, now available in high definition, throughout TNT’s on-air presentation by visiting the TNT Overtime platform at www.nba.com/tntovertime .Special features include:
- Live chat with NBA analysts using #AmexNBA
- Social Volume graphs tracking key plays and each team’s social volume in real-time
- Play back key plays during the game via in-game highlights
- Track which players are on the court, along with in-depth statistics and the ability to compare game performance with a player’s season averages
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV