1. As of noon trading, Ford Motor ( F) is down $0.08 (-0.6%) to $13.00 on light volume Thus far, 8.5 million shares of Ford Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 52.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $13.00-$13.14 after having opened the day at $13.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.08. Ford Motor Company engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and service of vehicles and related parts worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. The automotive sector offers vehicles primarily under the Ford and Lincoln brand names. Ford Motor has a market cap of $49.1 billion and is part of the automotive industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 1.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Ford Motor a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ford Motor as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share and deteriorating net income. Get the full Ford Motor Ratings Report now. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the consumer goods sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Goods ( IYK) while those bearish on the consumer goods sector could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts