"Our strategy is to grow with customers geographically throughout Canada and the US and our mission is to quickly earn a reputation as being the career destination of choice for candidates and the most recommended provider of workforce solutions by our clients."In the four months since it became established in Canada, the Group has won a major contract to supply warehouse and skilled technician staff to a major electronics and telecommunications company based in Mississauga.
- The Transline Resource Group was established in 1989 by Managing Directors, Paul Beasley and Jon Taylor.
- Director, Mark Elms joined the company in 2000 and heads up its Industrial operations.
- Today, the group is one of the UK's largest driving and industrial staff providers and trainers and is a firm favourite of many leading household name retailers and distributors.
- Transline Resource supplies over 6000 flex workers per day and has an on-site presence at clients' premises in 60 locations throughout the UK.
- The group has achieved double digit growth over the past five years and sales turnover for 2012 reached over £70m plus annually.
- Group Administration Headquarters - 22-26 Commercial Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 1TA. Tel - 01422 349423.
- Group Operational Headquarters - Warren Bruce Court, Warren Bruce Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LB. Tel - 0161 747 3007
- Transline Resource Group ( Canada) Inc. - 4 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 1500 15 th Floor, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4Z IS1 Tel - 905 402 3226