American College Of Emergency Physicians Announces The Release Of Disaster Hero
The dashing Dante Shields is the original Disaster Hero, founder of the Disaster Arena that recruits the best prospects to lead the next generation of the Disaster Hero Squad. Points, trophies, and achievements are earned throughout the experience and displayed on the Disaster Hero website, along with additional downloadable learning activities targeted to teachers and parents. For more information, go to www.disasterhero.com.
This program was supported by Cooperative Agreement Number 2008-GT-T8-K028, administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security/FEMA. Points of view or opinions in this program are those of the author(s) and do not represent the position or policies of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security/FEMA.
Legacy Interactive is a leading developer and publisher of casual games on PC, Mac, Mobile and Facebook platforms. Legacy has introduced new interactive genres, including its Hollywood Hits ™ series of games such as Tarzan, Twilight Zone, Law & Order, Murder She Wrote, Ghost Whisperer, Criminal Minds, Psych, and House M.D. Legacy is also the creator of Real Life Games ® such as Emergency Room ®, Pet Pals, and Zoo Vet. The Company is based in Los Angeles and its corporate website is at www.legacyinteractive.com.
ACEP is the national medical specialty society representing emergency medicine. ACEP is committed to advancing emergency care through continuing education, research and public education. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, ACEP has 53 chapters representing each state, as well as Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. A Government Services Chapter represents emergency physicians employed by military branches and other government agencies.SOURCE American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV