Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATNI), announced today that it will report results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 on Thursday, February 21, 2013, at approximately 5:00 p.m. (ET).
In addition, the Company will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter results with investors. The call will begin at 9:00 a.m. (ET) on Friday, February 22, 2013. Dial-in and online information for the conference call is as follows:
|Call Date:||Friday, February 22, 2013|
|Call Time:||9:00 a.m. (ET)|
|Call Dial-in:||(877) 734-4582 (US/Canada)|
|(678) 905-9376 (International)|
|Online info:||http://ir.atni.comLive simulcast (listen only) available during the call.|
A replay of the conference call will be available at ir.atni.com beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. (ET) on Friday, February 22, 2013.
About Atlantic Tele-NetworkAtlantic Tele-Network, Inc., headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, provides telecommunications services to rural, niche and other under-served markets and geographies in the United States, Bermuda and the Caribbean. Through our operating subsidiaries, we provide both wireless and wireline connectivity to residential and business customers, including a range of mobile wireless solutions, local exchange services and broadband internet services and are the owner and operator of terrestrial and submarine fiber optic transport systems. For more information, please visit www.atni.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV