Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, announced today that it launched a new HCM Online Academy, a virtual learning environment available for 24-7 on-demand HR and payroll professional development, on January 29, 2013.
This new distance-learning program, designed to educate HR professionals on a wide range of strategic and operational human capital management topics, is provided free of charge and offers valuable industry-related recertification credits to attendees.
As a service to the HR industry, the HCM Online Academy is available to HR and payroll professionals at any organization, whether or not they are a customer of Ultimate. Courses accessible through Ultimate’s HCM Online Academy will be online through April 30, 2013.
The new program offers 10 video sessions on topical issues such as:
- how recruitment and onboarding impact strategic goals
- top reasons why you should align your corporate culture and business strategy
- tips to understanding employees’ emotional intelligence
- ways employers will be affected by recent changes to the Americans with Disabilities Act
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV