Georgia Nurses Needed For Camp Blue Skies In March
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Camp Blue Skies, a camp for higher functioning developmentally disabled adults, seeks licensed nurses to volunteer March 18-22 at Camp Twin Lakes in Rutledge, Ga., 45 miles east of Atlanta.
"The experience is extraordinary for the campers and volunteers," says Dick Sesler, the founder of Camp Blue Skies. "It also benefits the care-givers. Knowing trained medical staff is available puts their minds at ease and allows them to enjoy some time of respite."
Kit Sluder, a Registered Nurse and Camp Blue Skies Health Services Director, is looking for nurses who are licensed in Georgia and can:
- Provide basic first aid;
- Distribute prescribed medications;
- Deal with accidents or injuries.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts