While the focal point was the AMDR program, the event also served to encourage dialogue among attendees about how to participate in an open architecture environment on other Defense Department programs at Northrop Grumman. That dialogue came during the main sessions and one-on-one breakout sessions held throughout the day. As part of the focus on innovation and supplier diversity, Northrop Grumman encouraged small and disadvantaged businesses to attend and experienced a strong turnout.
A leader in active electronically scanned array radars and air defense systems, Northrop Grumman is leveraging its large S-band radar expertise and integration facilities with its offering for the AMDR program.
For more information about Northrop Grumman's AMDR Industry Day, visit www.northropgrumman.com/amdr .
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
CONTACT: Yolanda Murphy 410-649-0640 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV