About David Peltier Mr. Peltier joined TheStreet from Individual Investor magazine in August 2001 and also writes and manages the very popular Stocks Under $10 subscription service. He graduated from New York University's Stern School of Business with a degree in Finance and has appeared as a guest on NPR, Nightly Business Report, CNNfn, WNYW-TV and presented at The Money Show. You can also follow Mr. Peltier on Twitter @davidspeltier.
About TheStreet TheStreet, Inc. is a leading digital financial media company that distributes its content through online, social media, tablet and mobile channels. The Company's network of brands includes: TheStreet, Action Alerts PLUS, RealMoney, RealMoney Pro, Stockpickr, Options Profits, MainStreet, RateWatch and, now, Dividend Stock Advisor. For more information on TheStreet's business, visit http://www.t.st. For financial and business news, actionable trading ideas, stock quotes and more, visit TheStreet.com, follow TheStreet on Facebook and Twitter, and access TheStreet through all major mobile and tablet platforms. For more information on The Deal, visit www.thedeal.com.
Contact: Erin CorcoranTheStreet, Inc. 212-321-5566 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE TheStreet, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV