About David Peltier Mr. Peltier joined TheStreet from Individual Investor magazine in August 2001 and also writes and manages the very popular Stocks Under $10 subscription service. He graduated from New York University's Stern School of Business with a degree in Finance and has appeared as a guest on NPR, Nightly Business Report, CNNfn, WNYW-TV and presented at The Money Show. You can also follow Mr. Peltier on Twitter @davidspeltier.
About TheStreet TheStreet, Inc. is a leading digital financial media company that distributes its content through online, social media, tablet and mobile channels. The Company's network of brands includes: TheStreet, Action Alerts PLUS, RealMoney, RealMoney Pro, Stockpickr, Options Profits, MainStreet, RateWatch and, now, Dividend Stock Advisor. For more information on TheStreet's business, visit http://www.t.st. For financial and business news, actionable trading ideas, stock quotes and more, visit TheStreet.com, follow TheStreet on Facebook and Twitter, and access TheStreet through all major mobile and tablet platforms. For more information on The Deal, visit www.thedeal.com.
Contact: Erin CorcoranTheStreet, Inc. 212-321-5566 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE TheStreet, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV