NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Credit Suisse Private Banking USA convened its fourth annual Entrepreneurs Summit in Sundance, Utah on February 7-8 th, featuring keynote speakers Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com and best-selling author of Delivering Happiness and Guy Kawasaki, Founding Partner of Garage Technology Ventures, Co-Founder of Alltop.com, Author, and Former Chief Evangelist, Apple. Approximately 70 ultra-high net worth entrepreneurs participated in this exclusive event focused on the theme of "Unleashing Your Competitive Edge", with attendees gaining insights on how to gain a competitive advantage in this changing entrepreneurial environment.
"At Credit Suisse, we serve many of the world's leading entrepreneurs and their families and have an unparalleled understanding of their unique needs and aspirations," said Credit Suisse Managing Director Anthony DeChellis, CEO of Private Banking America, who hosted the summit and delivered opening remarks. "This event provides us with an opportunity to bring together like-minded individuals, to hear from successful entrepreneurs and share best practices."
Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com, inc., was one of the featured keynote speakers and presented "Downtown Project." He discussed the successful model of corporate culture at Zappos and how he has leveraged this concept to develop the world's most community-focused metropolis in Downtown Las Vegas.Other highlights of the summit included lively panel discussions and breakouts on topics that impact entrepreneurs, including: "Competing with Giants" moderated by Bill Woodson, Co-head of Ultra-High Net Worth Private Banking Americas, with three successful entrepreneurs as panelists sharing best practices on creating that competitive edge. The Panelists included:
- Siggi Hilmarsson, Founder and CEO of siggi's dairy;
- Eric Ly, Founder and CEO of Presdo; and
- Paul Touw, Chairman and CEO of icix.
- Steve Berg, Financial and Strategy Analyst at RTP Ventures;
- Ian Sigalow, Co-Founder and Partner at Greycroft LLC; and
- Ryan Smith, Co-Founder and CEO of Qualtrics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV