NEWPORT NEWS, Va., Feb. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE:HII) announced today that Chad N. Boudreaux has been named to the newly created position of chief compliance officer. Chad will report to Bruce N. Hawthorne, corporate vice president, general counsel and secretary, and to the Audit Committee of the HII Board of Directors.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://media.globenewswire.com/hii/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17134
"HII has demonstrated a longstanding commitment to the highest ethical standards and compliance across its entire operation," said Mike Petters, HII's president and CEO. "Chad's new role as chief compliance officer is a valuable enhancement of our existing compliance program, and he has my full support and confidence. His new responsibilities complement—but do not replace—the responsibility of every individual shipbuilder to comply with the law and to uphold our company's values."Hawthorne added, "Naming a proven professional with Chad's experience and leadership skills to the chief compliance officer position further demonstrates HII's commitment to compliance and to the highest standards of ethical conduct at every level of our organization—from each individual craftsman to HII's Board of Directors." Boudreaux joined HII in 2011 as corporate vice president for litigation, investigations and compliance. He will continue to serve as corporate vice president for litigation while also assuming his new role as chief compliance officer. In his new role, Chad will provide centralized oversight, leadership and coordination of HII's compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and its policies and procedures designed to prevent misconduct. The chief compliance officer's responsibilities will include promoting the importance of compliance at HII, regularly assessing and improving compliance efforts, and anticipating future compliance needs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV