Western Copper And Gold Files Feasibility Study
VANCOUVER, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Western Copper and Gold Corporation (the "Company") (TSX:WRN; NYSE MKT:WRN) is pleased to announce that it has filed a technical report titled "Casino Project, Form NI 43-101F1 Technical Report Feasibility Study, Yukon, Canada" dated January 25, 2013 (the "Report").
The Report summarizes the results of a feasibility study on the Casino copper-gold project, which results were first reported by the Company in a news release dated January 7, 2013. The Report was prepared by M3 Engineering & Technology Corporation.
ABOUT WESTERN COPPER AND GOLD CORPORATIONWestern Copper and Gold Corporation is a Vancouver-based exploration and development company with significant copper, gold and molybdenum resources and reserves. The Company has 100% ownership of the Casino Project located in the Yukon Territory. The Casino Project is one of the world's largest open-pittable gold, copper, silver and molybdenum deposits. For more information, visit www.westerncopperandgold.com. On behalf of the board, "Dale Corman" F. Dale Corman Chairman & CEO SOURCE Western Copper and Gold Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV