Newcastle Investment Corp. (NYSE: NCT) announced today that Wesley R. Edens, Newcastle Chairman, Kenneth M. Riis, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Brian C. Sigman, Chief Financial Officer, presented at the Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum on Tuesday, February 12, 2013. A copy of the presentation is available on Newcastle’s website, www.newcastleinv.com, in the “Investor Relations” Section.
Newcastle Investment Corp. invests in real estate debt and other real estate related assets including excess mortgage servicing rights. Newcastle is organized and conducts its operations to qualify as a real estate investment trust (REIT) for federal income tax purposes. Newcastle is managed by an affiliate of Fortress Investment Group LLC, a global investment management firm. For more information regarding Newcastle Investment Corp. or to be added to our e-mail distribution list, please visit www.newcastleinv.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV