- Net income of $12 million for Nov. 30, 2012
- Completed acquisition and lease-back of Pinedale liquids gathering system (LGS)
- Pinedale LGS positions CorEnergy for REIT qualification in 2013
- Declared first quarter 2013 distribution of $0.125 payable on March 19, 2013 with guidance of no less than $0.50 for 2013
- Changed fiscal year end from Nov. 30 to Dec. 31
CorEnergy Releases Fiscal 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.