- Better Performance — Farm Credit Mid-America reported performance improvements of up to 79% for mission-critical applications, such as Microsoft SharePoint and SQL Server.
- Cost Savings — By leveraging a FLASH 1 st strategy on VNX, Farm Credit is handling 45% of its I/O requirements on only 1% of its total capacity, reducing CAPEX expenditures for disk drives and decreasing the consumption of power and cooling resources, lowering OPEX.
- Improved Data Protection — Farm Credit Mid-America attributes recovery timeframes shrinking from 12 hours to nearly zero to its disaster recovery infrastructure comprised of EMC RecoverPoint.
- Increased Efficiency — With easy management and automation, VNX has enabled Farm Credit to reduce time spent on storage administration tasks by one FTE, allowing it to reallocate resources to other projects.
Farm Credit Mid-America Cultivates Improved Business Performance And Efficiency With EMC
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts