HOUSTON, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cyberonics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CYBX), a global leader in medical devices for the treatment and management of epilepsy, today announced it will participate in the following conferences.
Dan Moore, Cyberonics' President & Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the neuromodulation panel discussion at the Citi 2013 Global Healthcare Conference in New York on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 11:05 AM Eastern Time. This panel discussion will not be webcast.
Greg Browne, Cyberonics' Chief Financial Officer, will present at the RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference in New York on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 11:30 AM Eastern Time. A live audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed by clicking on the Investor Relations link on the Cyberonics home page at http://www.cyberonics.com on February 27, 2013.
Mr. Moore will present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference in Miami on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 1:30 PM Eastern Time. A live audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed by clicking on the Investor Relations link on the Cyberonics home page at http://www.cyberonics.com on March 12, 2013.About Cyberonics, Inc. and the VNS Therapy ® System Cyberonics, Inc. is a medical technology company with core expertise in neuromodulation. The company developed and markets the VNS Therapy System, which is FDA-approved for the treatment of refractory epilepsy and treatment-resistant depression. The VNS Therapy System uses an implanted medical device that delivers pulsed electrical signals to the vagus nerve. Cyberonics markets the VNS Therapy System in selected markets worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV